Polish Film Festival Poster Contest
To me, poster art is a big part of Poland’s art scene & heritage. Now, the Polish Film Festival of America is hosting it’s own poster contest for this November’s event. But hurry – the deadline is Tuesday, Aug. 30.
The artist’s design will be unveiled in September 2011 at the reception for the festival. The winning design will be on the cover of the schedules, invitations, program book, festival trailer, and will basically be the face of the festival. Oh, and the winner also receives $1,000 cash prize.
• Contest is open to all artists, designers, creative masterminds
• DEADLINE: Tuesday, August 30, 2011
• No limit to number of entries submitted
• Include name, address, email and phone number on the back of entry
• Entries must be mounted on 8 1/2″ w x 11″ h foam board
_ (original poster size: 20″ w x 28″ h)
• Entries will be evaluated based on appeal, content and marketability
• Design must be easily translated to a variety of print mediums
• Decision of the judges is final
• All artwork MUST incorporate:
23rd Polish Film Festival in America
November 4-20, 2011 Chicago
Info: 773 486 9612 http://www.pffamerica.com
MAIL SUBMISSION(S) TO:
POLISH FILM FESTIVAL IN AMERICA – POSTER SUBMISSION
1112 N. MILWAUKEE AVE.
CHICAGO, IL 60642, USA