Don’t you miss being a kid? The simplicity? The innocence? The TV shows?
Here are my top 5 favorite TV shows from my childhood:
- Zoobilee Zoo – can’t beat adults dressed as animals. Although no longer airing, the show now has a Facebook page!
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles – cartoon ninja turtles, merchandize galore (including the famous pizza thrower, which I used to own), movies with live people dressed as turtles (apparently, any show that involved adults dressed at turtles has a place on this list).
- Jem – cartoon series about a music company owner by day and rock star by night. Could the rumors be true? Could there be a revival of Jem in the near future??
- Dinosaurs – three words, “Not the mama!”
- Small Wonder – a girl who’s stronger than the boys? Girl power!
Some of my other favorites that didn’t quite make the cut were He-Man, Smurfs, and Alf. What were your favorite 80’s kids shows?