Things I usually never do…
…but did today because my grandma’s here from Poland and came to see my apartment for the first time.
- Cleaned the entire apartment. All at once.
- Ironed. A tablecloth.
- Used a tablecloth.
- Dressed up for guests.
- Cooked for guests (heating up counts as cooking, damnit).
- Put on a little piano recital for my guests.
Things Othello did today that he usually doesn’t:
- Actually didn’t eat the flowers I bought for the occassion.
- Made an appearance in front of my guests and was unusually social.
All in all, a pretty eventful day, apparently! Reading my crafty friend Mindy’s blog inspired me to even take a photo of the lovely table setting. Looking back, I realize it might have been a good idea to take a photo also of the table full of food and people, but I think I’ve already outdone myself.